Vanessa Anne Hudgens is an actress, dancer and singer, born December 14, 1988, in Salinas, California. She is particularly known for playing the role of Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical.
Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born in Salinas, California. She is of Filipino and Latin side of his mother, Irish and Native American side of his father. His love for music and drama comes from his grandparents, who were musicians.
She began her theatrical career as a musician at age 8, playing in plays like The Wizard of Oz, Evita, Carousel and Cinderella. After moving his family to Los Angeles, it multiplies small roles in Thirteen, Thunderbirds or a few television series such as Life of Zack and Cody. On the set of the latter, she met Ashley Tisdale, which allows him to win the leading lady of Disney Channel TV movie, High School Musical: First Steps on stage (in which Ashley Tisdale plays "bad"). Like the rest of the cast, she participated in the soundtrack of the TV movie, on which she sings on six tracks. She received a Teen Choice Award for Best Screen Couple "with Zac Efron.
In 2007, she resumed her role as Gabriella Montez in High School Musical 2, released in August on the American channel Disney Channel. She also won a Teen Choice Awards in the category female musical revelation of the year.
In 2008, she resumed her role as Gabriella Montez in High School Musical 3.
In 2009, Hudgens announces it will focus on films, for a break with his musical career as a solo performer. She plays a supporting role in a musical Bandslam, which was in theaters August 14, 2009. Vanessa Hudgens plays "Sa5m", a rookie 15 years, with awkward talent. Although Bandslam been commercial failures, its performance has received critical acclaim. David Waddington of the North Wales Pioneer Hudgens noted that "dwarfs the rest of the cast, failing to enroll in the story and pariah to the inevitable climax ending all the more expected," and Philip French of The Guardian compared his action Thandie Newton and Dorothy Parker.
Vanessa Hudgens made a number including singing and dancing with other artists during the 81st Academy Awards.'s participation Beastly actress in a film based on the novel by Alex Flinn was announced in early 2009. She will play one of the main characters in the film. With co-star, Alex Pettyfer, Vanessa Hudgens has been recognized as the actress tomorrow at ShoWest 2010. She was then recruited as one of the actresses in an action film directed by Zack Snyder, Sucker Punch, playing Blondie, which is due out in March 2011.
After so many years, in 2010 Vanessa returned to theatrical productions like the musical Rent, in the role of Mimi. The staging took place from 6 to 8 August 2010 at the Hollywood Bowl.
In December 2006, Vanessa released a solo album on Hollywood Records (a subsidiary of Disney), entitled V. It states that V, associated with its name, is "Variety" as his album mixes all types of music (ballads, pop, etc..). Two singles are taken, Come Back To Me and Say OK and the album sold over 500,000 copies in one year in the United States. In addition, three tracks on the album, Say Ok, Let Go and Let's Dance are used to movie trailers on ABC or ABC Family (respectively for Lincoln Heights, Desperate Housewives and Dancing with the Stars). In France, the album comes out December 23, 2006 and single Come Back to Me is operated as a single, reaching the twelfth Sellers.
* 2003: Thirteen: Christmas
* 2004: Thunderbirds: Tintin
* 2008: High School Musical 3: Gabriella Montez
* 2009: College Rock Stars: Sa5m
* 2011: Beastly: Linda
* 2011: Sucker Punch: Blondie
* 2011: Dead @ 17: Nara Kilday
* 2011: The Glass Eye: Mathilda Thompson
* 2011: Journey to the Center of the Earth 2 (working title)
* 2002: Still Standing: Tiffany
* 2002: The Brothers Garcia Lindsey / Tall Girl
* 2002: Robbery Homicide Division Nicole at 10
* 2005: Quintuplets Carmen
* 2005: Drake and Josh: Rebbecca
* 2006: Life of Zack and Cody: Carrie
* 2006: High School Musical: Gabriella Montez
* (2008 in television: 2010): (High School Musical (telefim) High School Musical) ": Gabriella Montez
* 2007: High School Musical 2: Gabriella Montez
* 2009: Robot Chicken: Lara Lor-Van / Butterbear / Erin Esurance
* 2006: Disney Channel Games: herself
* 2006: Good Morning America: herself
* 2006: Live with Regis & Kelly: herself
* 2008: Total Request Live: herself
* 2008: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno: herself
* 2008: The Ellen DeGeneres Show: herself
* 2009: The Ellen DeGeneres Show: herself
* 2010: Rent: Mimi Marquez
* 2007: Neutrogena
* 2009: Face Of Sears Arrive Lounge
* 2009: Ecko Unlimited
See also Salma Hayek
Posted by Love