Jessica Alba Love Guru


(Jrt)

Jessica Alba
Maria Jessica Alba is an actress born on 28 April 1981 in Pomona (California, USA). She performed both roles in film and in television series and has received numerous awards in recent years.

His career began in 1994 with roles in child and Camp Nowhere in the television series The Incredible Powers of Alex. His career took a decisive turn with, from 2000 to 2002, the leading role of Max Guevara in the television series Dark Angel. That role allows him to get into action films and comedy. She recently toured Honey (2003), Sin City (2005), The Fantastic 4 (2005) White Hot (2005), The Fantastic 4 and the Silver Surfer (2007), Good Luck Chuck (2007) and The Eye (2008).

The actress frequently appears in the section of the magazine Hot 100 Maximal and was voted the most desirable woman of 2006 by the English site AskMen.com. She was also named the "sexiest woman in the world" ( "Sexiest Woman in the World") by the magazine FHM in 2007 and it is good the second of the same rank for the year 2008. It is also apparent, against his will (and dressed) on the cover of Playboy magazine. Jessica Alba has received several awards for his talent as an actress, whose Teen Choice Award, Best actress favorite adolescents (12 to 19 years), and the Saturn Award, Best TV actress for her performance in Dark Angel.

Children and Families
Jessica Alba was born in Pomona, California, Catherine (nee Jensen) and Mark Alba. His mother is of Danish and French, while his father is of Mexican and Indian. His parents were married very young. His maternal grandfather was a Navy officer not commissioned for 30 years who has served in the Pacific during World War II, who later became drummer of the United States Marine Band. Jessica Alba was raised in a family of the U.S. Air Force with his brother Joshua and his grandparents until his 17 years. Because of the military career of his father, Jessica's family moved to Mississippi and Texas before returning to California.

Jessica, during his childhood, was faced with many diseases: it had two atelectasis, pneumonia and several rupture of the appendix. These diseases have isolated from other children to school because she "was so often the hospital that nobody knew enough to be friends with her."

His health has improved upon his arrival in California. She graduated from high school to end 16 years and was able to follow the course plays the Atlantic Theater Company.

Careers
Jessica Alba wanted to be an actress from the age of five years. She took his first theater in 12 years and one agent signed with her 9 months later.

His first role was that of Gail in Camp Nowhere (1993). At first, she had a contract for two weeks, but its role lasted two months because an actress who took a bigger role had to leave.

Jessica Alba has appeared in two TV commercials for Nintendo and JC Penney. She then appeared in several independent roles. She played in three episodes of the incredible power of Alex in 1994.

She then played Maya in the first two seasons of The New Adventures of Flipper the dolphin. Under the tutelage of his mother, coast guard, Jessica learned to swim before they walk and is certified diver of the PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) and has been able to use that power for the series filmed in Australia.

In 1998, she played Melissa Hauer in an episode of Brooklyn South, then it goes to the role of Leanne in two episodes of Beverly Hills 90210. It plays in an episode of The Cruise plays the role of Layla.

In 1999, she appears in the comedy PUNKS.

After Jessica had finished the equivalent of high school, she learns to become an actress with William H. Macy and his wife Felicity Huffman at the Atlantic Theater Company, which was founded by Macy and director David Mamet (known for winning the Pulitzer Prize).

Jessica Alba began to be recognized in Hollywood in 1999 after having appeared in films "adolescents" such attitude College (with Drew Barrymore in particular) and The hand that kills.

However, his major breakthrough is its role as Dark Angel. Indeed, Jessica James Cameron chooses for the role of Max Guevara from a sample of 1 200 candidates. Coecrite by Cameron, the series produced by FOX recounts the adventures of a super-soldier GM in the near future, the role played by Jessica Alba for 2 seasons until 2002. His work was also awarded a Golden Globe nomination.

During its preparation for Dark Angel, during which she trains 3 hours each day, Jessica Alba became obsessed with exercise, going so far as to say that "Many girls have problems of their food, and I belongs. I was obsessed with this. "Jessica remembers having experienced problems when it came down to 50 kg, and often cites his puberty and the onset of curves that caused him concern from 12 years. Indeed, Jessica was afraid of someone becoming overweight as other members of his family, and therefore cooked for her since that age.

Since 2003, Jessica Alba has pursued an intense film career with roles varied. She plays a dancer who wants to become a choreographer in Honey (2003). It plays the role of an indigenous love with a French colonial Family prohibits same year.

In 2005, Jessica interpreter Nancy Callahan in Sin City. She also plays the same year in The Fantastic 4 the role of Susan Storm / / women invisible. In 2005, Jessica Alba is the girlfriend of a treasure hunter in Blue hell.

In 2006, Jessica Alba presents the MTV Movie Awards and participating in skits parodying movies King Kong, Mission Impossible 3, and Da Vinci Code.

In 2007, she plays Susan Storm in the wake of the film's interpretation of Marvel Comics, The Fantastic 4 and Silver Surfer. It interprets a girl crazy for penguins in the comedy Good Luck Chuck. It also plays into another comedy "The Ten".

In 2008, Jessica takes the leading role in the film The Eye which is a remake of a Hong Kong film bearing the same name. It remains in the genre of horror playing alongside Hayden Christensen in Awake (released in 2007 in the United States). Jessica also plays in two comedies: Love Guru with Mike Myers and Bill.


Life
Jessica Alba is high in a Catholic family and considers himself "a believer." During her teens, she became a follower of the movement Born-again Christian. She left the religious movement four years later because she had the impression of being judged on his appearance:

"Men aged me sexual advances and my spiritual guide said it was because I wear bold as they were not. I felt that if I was in some ways desirable in the eyes of the opposite sex, it was my fault, and I felt ashamed of my body and my wife."

Jessica Alba expressed objections about convictions by the church against the pre-marital sex and homosexuality, and also about the lack of strong female protagonists in the Bible:

"I thought it was a guide interesting, but it was not the way that I lead my life."

As a daughter of conservative and religiously, Jessica Alba, which his grandparents could not wear swimsuits at home, maintains a non-nudity in his contract. She declines and the proposals of directors Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez:

"I do not do nudity. Thus. This is perhaps me a bad actress. I do not stall may not be certain roles because of this, but I feel too much apprehension."

About its multi-ethnic origins, Jessica Alba is expressed as follows:

"My grandfather was the only Mexican its faculty, its workplace and the country club. He tried to forget his Mexican roots, because he did not want his children to feel different in America. My grandmother and he did not speak Spanish with their children. Now, As an American of the third generation, I finally felt they had no links. Throughout my life I grew up without any race can never accepted me ... so I never felt a commitment to a "race" specific. I had a very American education, I am American and I do not speak Spanish. So for those who say I am a Latin actress, OK, but it does not, it is not sincere. I have always believed to be on the margins of society; now I see that people are different from an ethnic. I was always in my head shade of dark skin and my lips generous when I was a child, because I felt not to match. Today, it has become conventional, color is no longer a problem, I even saw him positively."

During the filming of Dark Angel, Jessica maintains a liaison with Michael Weatherly, its partner in the series. Raised controversy because of their age difference, twelve years. The actress is celebrating its 20th spring when frequent Michael Weatherly. Their liaison lasted four years. In July 2007, Jessica Alba talks about her break

"I do not know [why I am committed]. I was a virgin. He was older than me, 12 years. I thought he knew more. My parents were not happy. They are very observant. They believe that God would not allow write the Bible if it was not what they should believe. I am completely different."

Jessica Alba also said that his ideal partner would be a much older man, it referred to Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Robert Redford and Michael Caine.

"I feel something for men walls. They have spent so much and know so much."

Regarding children, it is pronounced as follows:

"I am extremely available for children. I was surrounded by children throughout my life because I am the eldest of 15 cousins; [...] I found a couple, for sure."

Jessica Alba currently sharing his life with Cash Warren, son of American actor Michael Warren, she met during the filming of the movie "The Fantastic 4" in 2004. Jessica Alba began to learn Spanish during her pregnancy, so to speak that language with his child. Jessica and her fiancé marry May 19 in 2008, 3 weeks before the birth of their daughter, Honor Marie Warren, born June 7 in 2008 in Los Angeles.

Read also Halle Berry

wikipedia
Custom Search