Synchronstimme Robert De Niro
Robert De Niro
Robert Mario De Niro Jr. is an actor, director, producer and Italian-American born on 17 August 1943 in the Bronx district of New York City. It is world famous for her roles in films by Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, Sergio Leone, Brian de Palma and Bernardo Bertolucci.
Robert De Niro was born in 1943 in New York, namesake of the painter Robert De Niro and Virginia Admiral. His father is a Catholic of Italian origin and Irish, and his mother was a Presbyterian of English, German, Dutch and French. Robert De Niro is the first student of Stella Adler before joining the famous Actors Studio under the direction of Lee Strasberg, to increase opportunities for his future career.
He started his career as an actor on stage on Broadway before discovering the world of cinema in 1968 in Greetings directed by Brian De Palma. He met the lawyer marseillais Jean Charles V. who was his first agent and truly launched his career. Thereafter, he had few roles in films that are little known to the public. It became known in the Last Match (1973). Also in 1973 he began working with Martin Scorsese on the film Mean Streets. De Niro is also present in these films of Martin Scorsese: Taxi Driver (1976), New York, New York (1977), Raging Bull (1980), the Waltz of puppets (1983), The Postage (1990), nerves à vif (1991) and Casino (1995). In these films, De Niro has primarily played character unstable, with neurotic tendencies.
In the 1980s, he began to play in comedies, films in which he met with great success, for example: Brazil (1985), Midnight Run (1988), Des hommes d'influence (1997), Mafia Blues (1999 ) and my stepfather and I (2000).
He won two Oscars: for his performance in Raging Bull, he received the Oscar for best actor, and he received the Oscar for best supporting role in the Godfather, Part 2.
The story is that De Niro and Marlon Brando are the only two players to have played the same role and have won an award for this role, De Niro who played the young Vito Corleone in the Godfather, Part 2, and with Brando performed the role of Don Vito in the Godfather.
He also directed two films, it was once the Bronx (1993) and Reasons of State (2006), a film where he shares top billing with Matt Damon.
He founded his production company, Tribeca Productions, the name of Tribeca, the neighborhood of New York in which he lives.
Appreciated for its commitment in its various roles, it took almost 30 kg and learned to box for his role of Jake LaMotta in Raging Bull. He also learned to play the saxophone for New York, New York. In addition, for Taxi Driver, he drove a taxi at night for weeks.
Although he does not speak easily, De Niro is generally regarded as a keen observer of details about the characters and as a perfectionist. He is known for its work in physical interpretation of his characters. He is quick to gain weight and to lose to get into the skin of his character. This is a trademarks of actors who have studied the work of Stella Adler (Marlon Brando, Benicio del Toro ...) and falls in line with the precepts taught by the latter who asked his students to "defictionnaliser" fiction.
Often compared to Al Pacino for their common Italian origins, it has at present been directly with him in two films, namely Michael Mann of Heat in 1995, and law and order by Jon Avnet, who released in France on 8 October 2008. In The Godfather 2, De Niro and Pacino have any scene together.
The extent of his filmography and a very large numbers of outstanding actor (The Godfather II, Taxi Driver, Voyage au bout de l'enfer, Raging Bull, Brazil, The Incorruptible, Once Upon a Time in America, Heat, The freed, Casino, etc ...) are Robert De Niro a major player in the American cinema of the past 40 years.
- In 1984, the British group Bananarama women interpreted a song entitled "Robert DeNiro's Waiting.
- He acquired Italian citizenship: De Niro had to see it conferred an honorary at the Venice Film Festival in September 2004. But an Italian-American Association, The Sons of Italy raised a protest to the Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, claiming De Niro projected a bad image of Italy having played so often and mafia gangsters. The Minister of Culture, Giuliano Urbani, rejected the approach and reschedule the ceremony in October in Rome. The controversy nevertheless resumed with a vengeance when De Niro was absent from two other events this month, which he attributed to "major communication problems" that had failed to "manage" in the is concerned, adding: "I do not really want to offend anyone. I love Italy. . Nationality he was finally granted on 21 October 2006 at the closing ceremony of the first film festival in Rome.
- To play the role of Max Cady in "raw nerves", he paid a dentist $ 5,000 to give the appearance of dirty and broken teeth. After the shooting, he paid $ 20,000 for repeat as before.
- It took the opportunity to play Frank Costello in The Departed to pursue Reasons of State.
- To play the role of Jake LaMotta in 1980, he took 30kg for the purposes of filming. This effort was paying because he won the Oscar for best actor.
He is the only player to have been directed by Sergio Leone, Martin Scorsese, Francis Ford Coppola, Brian de Palma and Quentin Tarantino.
* My father, my parents and I (2004) - $ 20,000,000
* Mafia blues 2 - Relapse! (2002) - $ 20,000,000
* Showtime (2002) - $ 17,500,000
* The Score (2001) - $ 15,000,000
* My father and I (2000) - $ 13,500,000
* Mafia Blues (1999) - $ 8,000,000
* Ronin (1998) - $ 14,000,000
* Heat (1995) - $ 14,500,000
* The Last Nabab (1976) - $ 200,000
* Taxi Driver (1976) - $ 35,000
* The Wedding Party (1969) - $ 500
Read also Penélope Cruz
Posted by Love